MIB Culture & Policies
MIB operate a client first approach that builds long-term relationships with our clients / customers.
These relationships are based on our values of open and honest communication, collaborative working, professional delivery, complete client satisfaction and a total commitment to quality.
Having client / customers satisfaction at the core of the company business plan has allowed MIB to grow as a successful company over the last 40 years.
MIB Underpinning Core Values
- Act responsibly with honesty and integrity at all times
- Create excellent working relationships
- Engage clients / customers and value their feedback
- Exceed our clients / customers’ needs, aspiration and expectations
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Develop long term partnerships
- Creative and innovative solutions
MIB Company Policies
Please see below copies of the key MacInnes Bros Ltd Policies which ensure MIB protect our employees, clients and members of the public.
North Uist Wind Farm Site Visit
Members of the North Uist Development Company during their initial site visit of MIB civil engineering works in March 2019 (Image Copyright North Uist Development Company).