Quality and Environmental
Delivering for Our Clients, Minimising Impact on the Environment
Headquartered in the unique natural environment of the Uists in the Outer Hebrides, MacInnes Bros Ltd have always placed great care in our quality and environmental policies. Our construction activities may impact on the environment and to minimise this impact we recognise that environmental protection and prevention of pollution is an important part of business operations.
We routinely identify, monitor and address our environmental impacts by setting and meeting the following objectives:
- Developing, revising and improving, where practical, processes and procedures to ensure environmental risks are reduced and best practice is adopted.
- Fostering the commitment of all management and staff towards improving the environmental performance of the business.
- Encouraging the adoption of similar environmental standards from all stakeholders involved in our business.
- Ensuring staff are kept abreast of current environmental issues and initiatives through training and regular communications.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling materials and resources where possible
- Seeking to prevent pollution through effective control of emissions to air, water and land, waste management, raw materials and natural resources.
The MIB Quality & Environmental Management Systems are continuously updated and implemented to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction as well as product or service conformity to quality and regulatory and industry requirements.
Our reputation is based on reliability and quality, both forming an integral part of the business.
MacInnes Bros Ltd is accredited and qualified member of Achilles and we are committed to regularly reviewing our procedures and continually improving them to incorporate more efficient processes where appropriate.
Our aim is to be acknowledged by customers, partners and stakeholders as a provider of the most cost effective and innovative construction service for the benefit of the communities we serve.