Cresswell Street presented MIB Homes the opportunity to showcase its ability to give a new lease of life to a Tenement flat which required a full renovation to make the most of the excellent room dimensions and existing period features. The renovated property benefits from a sleek and practical Kitchen Dining Area along with a traditional Living Room and fresh Bathroom area which has a hint of traditional Tenement decor.
Review of Works
• Renewed, where required, plaster ceilings with new suspended timer frame and plasterboard.
• Renewed plaster ceilings and walls with new plaster.
• New Electrical Installation in Kitchen & Bathroom
• New Electric Heating System (Rointe D Series)
• New Pointing and Painting to existing Sash and Case Windows.
• New UPVC Window to Bathroom at Rear of Property
• Bespoke Fanlight Glazing
• Modern Kitchen and new Appliances with enhanced floor design
• Modern 4 Piece Bathroom with enhanced floor design
• New Vinyl Click Flooring
• Existing Wooden Floors Renewed and Varnished
• Period Features Renewed in Kitchen Window and Bespoke Shelving Units Created