Rupert Street offered MIB Homes the opportunity to showcase its ability to give a new lease of life to a Tenement flat which required a full renovation to make the most of the excellent room dimensions. The property benefits from a sleek Kitchen Dining Area along with a modern Living Room and fresh Bathroom area which has a hint of traditional Tenement decor.
Review of Works
- Renewed, where required, plaster ceilings with new suspended timer frame and plasterboard.
- Renewed plaster ceilings and walls with new plaster.
- Full new Electrical Installation
- New Electric Heating System (Rointe D Series) & Immersion Water Tank
- New Wooden Sash & Case Windows in Front Rooms of Property.
- New UPVC Windows to Rear of Property
- New External Door
- Modern Kitchen and new Appliances
- Modern Bathroom
- New Vinyl Click Wooden Flooring
- New Carpets
- Period Features Renewed in Kitchen Window and Bespoke Shelving Units Created